Cleanliness is one of my most important guidelines when it comes to any time that I grill with my Weber grills or use my Brinkmann smoker. I always clean up after I grill and put everything back in its place from my Weber Grill Gloves to all of my go-to charcoal grill accessories.
And right after I take my BBQ meats, vegetables, or fish off of my grill I always make it a habit of mine to clean the grill grate when it’s hot! The reason I clean my grill when it’s hot is because that is the time when it’s the easiest to clean. And how I do this is with my latest addition to my grilling arsenal – my Grill’n BBQ Grill Brush.
This Grill’n BBQ Grill Brush has a rather unique shape as you can see in the images. It is made of 100% industrial grade stainless steel bristles, shaft and handle which makes it an awesome accessory that you can even leave outside in bad weather. You can use it to clean any grill be it grates on a smoker, a propane BBQ grill, or a charcoal grill grate.
Images of my Grill’n BBQ Grill Brush
Features of the Grill’n BBQ Grill Brush
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Dimensions:15″ long X 6″ at bristles
- Clean any grill surface safely and easily.
- 100% industrial grade stainless steel bristles, shaft and handle.
- Heavy duty construction for extra long brush life.
- Safe to use with all grill grate types.
- 100% 30-day hassle-free money back guarantee and 1-year warranty